Annie - Ready for Spring

Annie

I am delighted to present to you, a Boggy Bottom Bayou Blackwater Bear.  Boggy Bottom Bayou’s Blackwater Bears are a combination of my long love for everything prim and my even longer love for bears (way back when I was little!).  They are so fun to make and equally hard to part with as they take on their own little personalities. Thank you for stopping and having a look at her! 

Annie’s fur is a short, sparse, and curly pile with a medium tan backing. She has fully jointed (arms, legs and head), using durable discs, tap bolts, and lock-nuts.  Her eyes are imported from Germany and are of hand-blown glass.  Her nose is stitched layer over layer with medium brown pearl cotton..  Annie also has the characteristic hump in her back common to many antique bears.

All designs are original. All pieces are signed and dated by the artist, me. People who know me laugh when they find out that my hand-drawn patterns all start out on elementary school notebook paper…can’t sketch a thing on plain white paper!  I began my Folk Art career while my boys were in grade school and that was the only thing that was always handy!

Annie would love to come home with you for $195.00
Plus 15.00 travel Fare